Are you leaving the Concho Valley and moving to Hawaii or another country? What about flying with your favorite furry friend to visit exotic locales or move somewhere else within the continental United States? Both of these activities require health certificates. All of the veterinarians at Southside Animal Hospital are USDA Accredited and able to endorse health certificates for interstate and international travel. The process for international travel or moving to Hawaii can be quite complex, so we provide consultation services to help you plan your journey and ensure that your pet meets all requirements for entry at your destination. Please call us today if you have plans to leave San Angelo that may require pre-travel testing or health certificates.