LifeLearn provides up-to-date articles and information for pet owners about preventive care, behavior & training tips and animal diseases and health conditions. Southside subscribes to this service to help increase our clients knowledge base about their pet’s health. Click the image to explore over 1300 articles at the LifeLearn Client Education Portal.
TexVetPets.org contains numerous articles written by “Texas Vets for Texas Pets”. Peer-reviewed articles ensure accurate and reliable information for pet owners. Geared toward specific concerns of pet owners in the Lone Star State, this website will continue to grow so check back often. Click the image the TexVetPets.org pet information database.
Southside Animal Hospital also approves the following resources for information about pet health & diseases.
- American Association of Feline Practitioners
- CATalyst Council
- Indoor Pet Initiative at The Ohio State University
- Pets and Parasites by CAPC
- American Heartworm Society
- Cornell Feline Health Topics
- Winn Feline Foundation Cat Health Topics
- CDC Healthy Pets, Healthy People
- International Veterinary Academy of Pain Management – Pet Resources
- International Cat Care
National and State Veterinary Medical Associations